This bag of 2? surface conditioning discs is a variety pack containing 10 course grit discs (brown), 10 medium grit discs (red), and 10 fine grit discs (blue). The discs utilize a quick-change roll lock attachment mechanism for easy, smooth, and efficient connecting and disconnecting to standard roll lock disc pads.
The conditioning discs are made of an aluminum oxide abrasive, chosen for its durability, superior cut-rate, and low heat retention. The self-fracturing mineral continually splits during use, exposing new cutting edges to maximize sustained peak cutting. The abrasive is incorporated into open web, non-woven fibers to diminish heat retention and ensure the disc runs cool, reducing the risk of discoloration or warping.
DocaDiscs were extensively tested for effectiveness and durability to ensure superior customer value. We guarantee you?ll be happy with your DocaDisc purchase.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE aggressive cutting abrasive discs for surface conditioning and prep, paint and rust removal, sanding, cleaning, grinding, stripping, deburring, polishing, finishing, gasket removal, self-sharpening, scruff blending, and sticker removal and other adhesive removal
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY with aluminum oxide non-woven, open web abrasive material enabling cool disc running and reducing the risk of heat induced warping and discoloration - each roloc disc meets the highest durability standards for roloc sanding discs
- OPTIMAL DESIGN conformable material preserves irregular and uneven surfaces and the compact 2 inch size enables easy detail work in tighter contoured areas while still providing sufficient coverage area to handle larger surfaces; extensively tested against competitor discs to ensure optimal quality and superior customer value
- SIMPLE AND SEAMLESS USE supported by the quick-change roll lock backing enables aggressive cutting and fast, seamless disc changing to ensure project continuity and consistent finishing
- WIDE APPLICATIONS for use on stainless steel, alloys, non-ferrous materials, plastics, and fiberglass, useful for auto body and automotive work, such as rotor finishing, as well as on motorcycles, boats, die casting parts, bicycle parts, machinery, knives, and many other items
Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
Our amazing support team is here to help.
Simply return it within 30 days for an exchange.
We ensure secure payment and accept Stripe, Visa, Mastercard, Amex & Paypal.